Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Busy Day

Today I was SO busy! Let me tell you about it... I got so tired out playing on my activity mat, that I fell asleep with my toy still in my hand.
After my nap, I got to play with my new Kickin Boppin Bear.

Took a short break for a picture,


Told my mom that I didnt want my picture taken but...



she wouldnt listen to me! So then I really had to let her know that I didnt like it!
I'm a bit cranky today from my shots yesterday and have a slight fever from them. I usually never yell at my mom, but I'm not feeling 100% today.





When I felt a bit better, I lounged around for awhile in my chair that I can sit up in!!










1 comment:

  1. It looks like Evan really loves sitting up by himself. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete