Saturday, April 4, 2009

First Haircut

I had my first official haircut when I was just shy of 8 months old. I have had two bang trims already before this, but nothing else had been touched (sides, back). It was starting to get really shaggy and my parents both thought it was definitely time. They were both a little sad afterwards though, because they thought that I looked so much older- more like a little boy than a baby. What do you think?

THE BEFORE AND AFTER SHOTS

















THE PROCESS
I didn't mind having my hair cut at all. I got to watch Elmo while it was being cut, and since I am not allowed to watch TV I had never seen him before and wasn't quite sure what to make of him. I didn't cause my stylist any problems and didn't complain once! I did a SUPER job!





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment