So, mom has not posted for a long time. The reason is that she got a new camera for her birthday and still has not taken the time to figure out how to download her pics to the computer.
She is very sorry that it has been almost two months since she last posted- but promises to figure it out next week!
In the meantime, let me tell you what is new!
Swimming lessons are over for the summer but mom got me a pool for the backyard and we can still go to the big pool at the Y anytime we want. Which is good because I still love the water!
I am crawling now! I go all over the house, all day long. It has been very hot the last few days and poor Bernard just wants to get some sleep in the kitchen, but with my new ability to crawl I'm afraid he has been a tired boy! I just love him so much I can't help but constantly crawl over to see him. He is very patient with me, but I do notice he gives a lot of "help me" looks to mom.
I think he is very excited for the weather to cool down so he can go back to spending his days and naps in the lawn under his tree. Undisturbed.
I can also "Gimme Five". I don't know how to "Give me Five" but I know how to "Gimme Five"
and think is quite fun to do.
And I pull up on everything. I've discovered so many new things that I guess were always there, just out of my reach.
I currently love my ball popper, tether-ball, stuffed puppy, swimming pool, rocks, grass, leaves, and twigs.
I'm eating all kinds of new stuff and love Yogurt drops, Mac and Cheese, Oatmeal and peas.
Mom will post pics next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment